bookobsessed7

Bookobsessed

I love reading young adult books but I also read some adult books. I love to buy books and read and watch book reviews.

My Top Automatic Buy Authors

There are some authors whose books I would buy automatically without reading the back of the book. These are Jackie Collins, Cecily Von Ziegesar, Stephenie Meyer, Richelle Mead, Lynsay Sands and Kerrelyn Sparks. I love reading all of their books. Lucky Santangelo is my favourite character from some of Jackie Collins novels. I haven't finished reading them all but I enjoy reading the Gossip Girl, It Girl and The Carlyles series from Cecily Von Ziegesar. I have also picked up Cum Laude by the same author. I loved the Twilight series and also read the Eclipse novella and The Host. Vampire Academy is really great by Richelle Mead. I still have to read the last two books in that series and also the final book in the Georgina Kincaid series. I love reading the Love at Stake series by Kerrelyn Sparks and the Argeneau series by Lynsay Sands. Both series are about vampires and have a lot of humour in them.